Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first award!

Thank you so much Mom Wife Sara for giving me this award. It means alot to me. I'll do my best to fin more people to pass it on to! :))

Now for the rules for winning this award

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
  • Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

Seven things about ME!
1. I am a Sahm with two beautiful babies that mean the world to me!
2. I am married to my high school sweet heart going on 4 years now and even after everything that we have been through, I feel like I love him more and more with each passing day.
3. I am currently working on getting my BA in Psychology with a minor in child development, though I feel like I might not be able to actually do anything with my degree once I am finished. I am still currently trying to figure out what I am going to do once I graduate.
4. I don't really have any friends, I have a few but most I have cut out of my life due to the fact that they like to start up to much drama than I am willing to allow in my life anymore.  I miss them very much but I feel I have made the best adult decision I could make.
5. I have two brothers, one younger and one older, that both died at birth and though I have never really actually met them i miss them every day.
6. I feel at times that I am the shortest person in the world. :))
7. I have no confidence in myself at all. Never had, probably never will. But willing to try to work on it, to better myself in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment